|Check-in 2 p.m. - Check-out at 12 noon||Good for 2 Persons||Breakfast||Swimming|
|Superior||1 queen-size bed||Php 3,250 per night||Free||Free|
|Deluxe||2 semi-double size beds||Php 4,250 per night||Free||Free|
|Deluxe||1 king-size bed||Php 4,250 per night||Free||Free|
|Extra Person||No extra bed provided||Php 500 per night||Free||Free|
|Extra Bed Charge||1 single-size bed||Php 300 per night||None||None|
|Maximum of two children (3 feet below) per room||None||Free||None||Free for registered two children|
- All rooms allow you to enjoy a great view and easy access to the swimming pool. Relax and lounge in a cozy terrace and coffee table set.
- Free WiFi/Internet Access
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with the following.
- Refrigerator with mini bar and snacks
- 32-inch LED TV with cable connection and USB port
- Hot and cold shower and bathroom amenities
- High-quality beds with comfortable padding and comforters
- Laundry and pressing service
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop and Bar
- Spa / Massage
1. Visitors of Registered Hotel Guests
To maintain the privacy of other hotel guests, we are limiting the number of visitors (of registered hotel guest) per room to two (2) and will be allowed inside the premises from 9:00am until 6:00pm only.
Note: Visitors (of registered hotel guests) staying later than 6pm will be considered as extra person in the room charges of the registered guests. (Php 500 per person)
Swimming is FREE for Registered HOTEL GUESTS and two(2) of their children ONLY.
Note: Visitors (of registered hotel guests) will be charged P250 per head for adult and 150 for kids and will be allowed to swim from 9:00am to 9:00pm only (Two (2) visitors per registered guest only).
3. Food and Drinks
Bringing of drinks are not allowed unless the specific brand is not available for sale in Urban Sands. Please note that corkage fees apply.
Bringing of outside food is not allowed. A barbecue grill is available in the pool area for guests’ use.
NOT ALLOWED INSIDE
- Breakable items such as plates, glasses, bottles and the like.
- Playing of loud music or bringing of loud speakers
- Guns, knives, explosives and other deadly weapons.
- Prohibited Drugs.